TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Any candidate aspiring for government jobs can seek high interest in Telangana state public service commission (GROUP 1 SERVICES). The state PSC has a whole lot of opportunity including more than thirty different posts to offer. Written examination followed by personal interviews is held for selection process and the candidates who are able to qualify both of them are offered a job. Each and every post offered under the telangana state public service commission have different set of syllabus and candidates need to go through the updated syllabus before filling the form for any particular post. The aspirants for telangana state public service commission can fill up the form online by clicking on the official website and filling the application form.
The candidate should fill every single information required in the application form to his/her correct knowledge. The scanned photographs and signature to be uploaded should be as per demand if not can cause problem in getting your hall ticket for the written exam. Candidates are requested to upload their recent passport size photographs. They should also check their eligibility criterion before applying for the preferred post so that they don’t have to face any problem at the time of filling the form.
- Preliminary test
It includes general studies and mental ability comprising of 150 questions in total (all objective type). It comprises of 150 maximum marks and time allotted for the test is 2.5 hrs
- (A) WRITING EXAMINATION
- It consists of general English of 150 marks in total and the time allotted for the test is 3 hours
- It consists of general essay which has to include some of the topics like contemporary social issues and social problems, issues of economic growth and justice, dynamics of Indian politics, development in science and tech. And education development. It carries 150 marks and time allotted for the paper is 3 hours.
- It includes study about our history, culture and geography and carries 150 marks in total and tome allotted for the paper is 3 hours.
- It includes Indian society, governance and constitution and carries 150 marks and time allotted is 3 hours.
- It includes economy and development and carries 150 marks and time allotted is 3 hours.
- It includes science and technology and data interpretation (modern trends, problem solving through data interpretation) and include 150 marks and time given to solve is 3 hours.
- It tests the knowledge about your state that is telangana movement and state formation. The study of state rebel to formation in the three phases. The maximum marks are 150 and time allotted is 3 hours.
This makes the written examination of 900 marks
The interview consists of 100 marks and the candidates who qualify the minimum cut-off marks in the written test are called up for a personal interview. Then the official rankings are given on the basis of each candidate’s total marks out of the total 1000.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is one of the new Public Service Commission in India. There are a bunch of jobs in these departments like Public Service commission, Manufacturing industries, Media, Pharmaceuticals and many more to come. For the recruitment of The Telangana Public Service Commission one has to be in touch with the official website for the important dates that the commission will release. Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result and many more about Telangana Public Service Commission 2019 are given below.
According to the TSPSC a candidate applying for the exam should be of minimum of 18 years of age at the time of applying and should have passed the +2 exam.
There are different educational qualifications for different posts which are mentioned below.
There should not be any criminal case against the applicant.
Different posts under Telangana public service commission are-
- Deputy Tehsildar
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
- Group 4 Cadre Service Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Telangana PSC Asst Jobs
- Telangana PSC Assist Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs
- Telangana PSC AE Jobs
- Telangana PSC AEE Jobs
- TS PSC Town Planning Officer Jobs
- Telangana PSC Agriculture Officer Jobs
- Telangana PSC Manager Jobs
- Telangana PSC Horticulture Officer Jobs
- Prohibition Excise Sub Inspector
- Food Inspector, Lab Technician, Junior Analyst
- Group 2 Services
- Teacher Jobs
- Asst Executive Engineer
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Asst Beat Officer, Section Officer, Beat Officer, Range Officer
- Junior Lecturer, Principal Jobs in govt. institutes
- Social Welfare Dept, Tribal Welfare Dept, BC Welfare Dept
- Chemist (TSGENCO)
- Prohibition & Excise Constable
- Transport Constable
- Agriculture Extension Officer
- Junior Assistant (JA) in Various Departments
- Deputy Tehsildar
- Extension Officer (Rural Development)
- Sub-Registrar Grade II
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat
Telangana PSC 2019 Important Dates
- Official notification on website – Coming Soon
- Last date of submission of application form –Coming Soon
- Issuing of admit card –Coming Soon
- Examination dates –Coming Soon
- Results declaration date – Coming Soon
There are different application fees for applying for different posts. The respective amounts can be confirmed from the official website
An applicant applying for the job should hold the necessary eligibility criterion and then he has to qualify the written test by clearing the minimum cut-off depending/varying each year.
After the written test the selected candidates are invited for a personal interview and upon clearing that, they are eligible for the job
Steps to apply
- Every interested candidate is required to fill the online application form and they can submit the application fees through online payment methods.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form precisely and provide the information to their best knowledge.
- After successful payment, candidates are requested to take a print of their filled form and note their registration number for further updates.
- Any applicant can download the admit card from the official website by simply using their registration number.
- Candidates also reactive a notification on their registered mobile number.
NOTE- Any candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the written examination without the admit card.