TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Any candidate aspiring for government jobs can seek high interest in Telangana state public service commission (GROUP 1 SERVICES). The state PSC has a whole lot of opportunity including more than thirty different posts to offer. Written examination followed by personal interviews is held for selection process and the candidates who are able to qualify both of them are offered a job. Each and every post offered under the telangana state public service commission have different set of syllabus and candidates need to go through the updated syllabus before filling the form for any particular post. The aspirants for telangana state public service commission can fill up the form online by clicking on the official website and filling the application form.
The candidate should fill every single information required in the application form to his/her correct knowledge. The scanned photographs and signature to be uploaded should be as per demand if not can cause problem in getting your hall ticket for the written exam. Candidates are requested to upload their recent passport size photographs. They should also check their eligibility criterion before applying for the preferred post so that they don’t have to face any problem at the time of filling the form.
DETAILED SYLLABUS FOR GROUP 1 SERVICES
- Preliminary test
It includes general studies and mental ability comprising of 150 questions in total (all objective type). It comprises of 150 maximum marks and time allotted for the test is 2.5 hrs
- (A) WRITING EXAMINATION
- It consists of general English of 150 marks in total and the time allotted for the test is 3 hours
- It consists of general essay which has to include some of the topics like contemporary social issues and social problems, issues of economic growth and justice, dynamics of Indian politics, development in science and tech. And education development. It carries 150 marks and time allotted for the paper is 3 hours.
- It includes study about our history, culture and geography and carries 150 marks in total and tome allotted for the paper is 3 hours.
- It includes Indian society, governance and constitution and carries 150 marks and time allotted is 3 hours.
- It includes economy and development and carries 150 marks and time allotted is 3 hours.
- It includes science and technology and data interpretation (modern trends, problem solving through data interpretation) and include 150 marks and time given to solve is 3 hours.
- It tests the knowledge about your state that is telangana movement and state formation. The study of state rebel to formation in the three phases. The maximum marks are 150 and time allotted is 3 hours.
This makes the written examination of 900 marks
The interview consists of 100 marks and the candidates who qualify the minimum cut-off marks in the written test are called up for a personal interview. Then the official rankings are given on the basis of each candidate’s total marks out of the total 1000.